Thursday, August 8, 2024

(LaBer)His Love

 


His Love

(JPCC Choir)



Tempo : 57

4/4


Verse :

C   Bm7b5  E    Am

  I Close    My Eyes

                Gm   C      F

  To The Things I Cannot Control

      C/E           Dm      G

  I’m Letting Go, I Lift My Hands


C   Bm7b5  E     Am

  I Hear     His Voice

             Gm

  Guiding Me Through

     C         F

  My Fears And Doubts

     C/E

  He Carries Me

     Dm         G

  He Lifts Me High


Chorus :

   C                    Bm7b5

He Calms The Storm To A Whisper

E  Am                        Gm    C

He Stills The Waves With His Power

     F                 Em    Am

With His Hands Working In My Life

     Dm

I’ll Walk Through Valleys

             G

Whom Shall I Fear


   C               Bm7b5

He Heals The Brokenhearted

E  Am                     Gm     C

He Binds Up My Wounds And Pains

       F

I Feel His Love

    Em       Am

Goodness And Strength

   Dm

Following Me Close

        G      C

Through All My Life


Bridge :

F     G/F              E

  By His Stripes, I Am Healed

                  Am     Gm

  There’s No More Pain

F     G/F                E

  By His Blood, I’m Made Worthy

                  Am     Gm

  There’s No More Shame

F        G/F              E

  By His Cross, Death Was Conquered

                  Am

  There’s No More Fear

    Dm

  I Worship You

    C/E

  I Praise You Lord

      F          G

  For Your Great Love

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 

That whoever believes in him 

Shall not perish but have eternal life”

 John 3 :16 

 

GOD Bless You

No comments: