Thursday, August 27, 2026

(LaBer)I Give Myself Away

 


I Give Myself Away

William McDowell


Key: A

 

Chorus

                   A   E/G#

I give myself away

                   F#m  E       D

I give myself away   so You can use me

 

Verse 1

       A          E/G#

Here I am, here I stand

        Bm7     D       Esus4

Lord my life is in Your hands

         A          E/G#

Lord I’m longing to see

     Bm7                  D    Esus4

Your desires revealed in   me

 

Verse 2

        A              E/G#

Take my heart, take my life

​Bm7          D     Esus4

As a living sac – ri - fice

            C#/F    F#m ​              E/G#

All        my       dreams, all my plans

  Bm7              D    Esus4

Lord I place them in Your hands

 

Bridge

     A​        E/G#

My life is not my own,  To You I belong

         F#m          E             D

I give myself, I give myself to You

 

 

“Ke dalam tangan – Mulah kuserahkan nyawaku:

Enkau membebaskan  aku ya TUHAN, Allah yang setia”

Mazmur 31 : 5

 

 

GOD Bless You

 

 

 

No comments: