Sunday, July 28, 2024

(LaBer)I Will Run To You



I Will Run To You

Darlene Zschech


Key: F


      Bb       Bb/C   F    F/G   F/A

Your eye is on the  sparrow,

         Bb          Bb/C  Dm7  Dm7/C

And Your hand, it comforts  me.

         Eb          Bb           C         C/E   F

From the ends of the earth to the depths of my    heart

F/A      Bb        Gm7         C

Let Your mercy and strength be seen.


     Bb        Bb/C   F    F/G   F/A

You call me to Your purpose

F  Bb       Bb/C   Dm7  Dm7/C

As angels under- stand

         Eb Bb           C   C/E   F

For Your glory, may You draw all   men

F/A     Bb        C      F

As Your love and grace demands.


Chorus:

           Bb/F  C/E   F

And I will run   to   You

         C/E   Am7/C#  Dm7

To Your words  of     truth

        Gm           F/A

Not by might, not by power

           Bb G/B    C

But by the Spirit of God,

F           Bb/F  C/E   F

Yes, I will run   the  race

       C/E   A/C#  Dm

'Til I see   Your  face

          Gm7          C/A   C        F

Oh let me live in the glory  of Your grace



Ku Berlari PadaMu


Burungpun Kau perhatikan

dan tanganMu menjagaku

dari ujung dunia sampai relung hatiku

Biar rahmat dan kuatMu nyata


Kau memilihku Tuhan 

S'mua malaikat tahu

'tuk kemuliaanMu menjadi saksiMu

p'nuh kasih dan anugrahMu


Dan kuberlari padaMu, pada FirmanMu

bukan kuat, bukan gagah

tapi oleh Roh Kudus

Ya, ku 'kan berlomba sampai

kupandang wajahMu

Biarku hidup dalam kasihMu yang mulia


 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, 

But only one gets the prize? 

Run in such a way as to get the prize

 1 Corinthians 9:24

 

GOD Bless You

No comments: