Friday, February 27, 2015

(LaBer)Psalm 23

Psalm 23
Don Moen
Key: G



Verse1
G        Em                  C
Jesus my shepherd and only provider
   Am            Dsus4     D   G
He makes me lie down in green pastures
   Em                        C
He leads me beside the still water
      Am         Dsus4  D
He restores my soul


D#     Bb           F          C
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me
G                   D  Dsus4 D
All the days of my life
D#         Bb           F        C
And I will dwell in His house forever
G                 D
Until the end of time


Verse2
Jesus my Shepherd and only provider
You make me lie down in green pastures
You lead me beside the still water
You restore my soul

Though I walk through the valley of shadows
I will not be afraid
Your rod and staff are my only comfort
And You'll be with me always

Bridge
Em       A    D       G
You prepare a table before me
       C        G        D  Dsus4 D
In the presence of my enemies
    Em    A       D         G
And You anoint my head with oil
       C         G
And my cup overflows
  D#      F                G
My cup overflows with Your love
          D
With Your love

 (Sumber: www.suaranafiri.com)

Surely your goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord  forever”
Psalm 23 : 6

GOD Bless u

No comments: