Sunday, July 23, 2023

(LaBer) For Who You Are


 For Who You Are 

(Hillsong Kids)


Intro :

E  C#m  B


Verse :

E

  Standing Here In Your Presence

A

  Thinking Of The Good Things You Have Done

E

  Waiting Here, Patiently

A

  Just To Hear The Still Small Voice Again

C#m    B           A

  Holy   Righteous   Faithful

  B

  Til The End

C#m       B          A

  Saviour   Healer Redeemer And Friend


Chorus :

               E

I Will Worship You For Who You Are

               C#m

I Will Worship You For Who You Are

               B

I Will Worship You For Who You Are

   A

Jesus


Music :

E  C#m  B  A


Bridge :

   E

My Soul Secure

     C#m

Your Promise Sure

     B

Your Love Endures

  A

Always


"I will worship toward thy holy temple, 

And praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:

For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name

 Psalm 138 :  2

 

GOD Bless You

No comments: