Thursday, November 16, 2023

(LaBer)Lord I Lift Your Name On High

 

 


Lord I Lift Your Name On High

Rick Founds


Key: G

 

G        C2                D   C  C/D

  Lord I lift Your name on high

G        C2                D       C

  Lord I love to sing Your praises

G        C                 D   C  C/D

  I'm so glad You're in my life

G        C                Dsus  D  C/D   D

  I'm so glad You came to save  us

 

G               C          D

  You came from heaven to earth

     C         G

  to show the way

           C             D

  From the earth to the cross

     C        G

  My debt to pay

            Am7          D

  From the cross to the grave

            Em7  G/B    Am7

  From the grave to the sky

         Dsus      D    C/D   G

  Lord I lift Your name on    high

 

 

God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it

Exalted to the right hand of God,

He has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit

 And has poured out what you now see and hear

 Acts  2 : 32 - 33

 

GOD Bless You

 

 

 

 

No comments: