Tuesday, March 12, 2024

(LaBer) Make me a channel of Your peace


 Make me a channel of Your peace


Key: C



C

Make me a channel of Your peace

                                 G

Where there is hatred, let me bring Your love

      F

Where there is injury, Your pardon Lord      

                             C     G  C

And where there's doubt true faith in You


Refrain

  F                               C

O Master grant that I may never seek

   F                            C- F- C

So much to be consoled as to console

      F              C

To be understood, as to understand

      D             G- D- G

To be loved, as to love with all my soul!!


“Jesus said, “Blessed are the peacemakers, 

Because they will be called sons of God ”"

Matthew 5 : 9

GOD Bless You

No comments: